Client Forms

If you’re a new client, please complete the following packet and bring them to your first therapy session:

If therapy services are for a minor, please complete the following form:

If you would like us to coordinate care with another provider (for example: your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), please complete this form to authorize release of psychiatric infomation: